Allied Apparel Store IS ONLINE!
Shooting will take place on Sundays 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Tuesdays 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. There is unlimited shoot ahead. Team handicapped league. Will place you on a team. The league will run through June 6. Banquet to be held on June 11. For information, contact Joe at 716-867-1458. Instructions are available. League and open shooting is also open to the public. Come out and have some fun and see our updated facilities.
Members Meeting MAY 10
Our 2017 GUN RAFFLE is History!Thanks to all that made it a success!
Our ATA 2017 Shoot dates are complete. Click the box for more…..
Did you know you can purchase photos from last year by contacting Mike Dziak
We are accepting new members! Click here for information on joining Allied.
The public is always welcome at Allied during club shoots whether Archery, Pistol, Trap or Rifle.
We are an Alliance of the sporting disciplines of Bow, Rifle, Shotgun, Pistol, Angling and more. Find Allied Sportsmen on NSSF's WheretoShoot.com
- Tuesday’s 6:00PM to 8:00PM and
- Sundays 11:00AM to 2:00PM.
ARCHERY Allied Archery on Facebook
Hunter Safety Class
HUNTER SAFETY EDUCATION CLASSES AT ALLIED SPORTSMEN CLUB
First Class is May 6
About Allied Sportsmen Club
Allied Sportsmen of Western New York, Inc was founded in 1934 and is wholly owned by its members. Allied Sportsmen Club shooting venues are available for our members and the public. A 15 lane indoor range accommodates pistol all standard calibers and 22 caliber rifle . We also have an outside 22 caliber rifle range,suitable for bench rest and other style shooting sports. We have a large contingent of archery shooting members and they will have indoor 3 D archery league all winter. Stop in a see what we have to offer at www.alliedsportsmen.com.
Allied is Currently Accepting New Members! As a member you get full club access. If you are interested in becoming a member of Allied Sportsmen Club ? Click Here and fill out an Interest Form.
Please Note” All events at Allied are Wheelchair Accessible AND are open to non members. “
All shooting facilities are wheelchair accessible AND are open to non members.
Open to all, come on by and shoot indoors or out, Food and Beverages available.
When founded, Allied was located on Main Street in downtown Buffalo. Later, property was purchased way out in the rural area of Dick Road and Walden Avenue. (at the present site of the Hearthstone Manor). Around 1958, as suburban sprawl encroached, 34 acres of land was purchased near the eastern boundary of Erie County on Clinton Street in the town of Marilla. The present location of our club.
Suburbia is still moving our way, however the Town as taken measures to maintain the rural quality of our neighborhood. The town of Marilla and our club are a perfect match.
- Good Sportsmanship
- To create, cultivate and sponsor among all people, a respect for the fish and game laws and regulations of the Conservation Department of the State of New York pertaining thereto.
- To sponsor legislation that will tend to preserve fish, game, and natural resources that will be beneficial to all persons interested in angling hunting or conservation for recreational purposes.
- To actively and aggressively seek repeal of any law, ruling or regulation that may be discrimination unfair or unjust to sportsmen. To promote the preservation and propagation of fish and game and to prevent unfair restrictions to the privilege of taking such fish and game. To bring facts to the attention of the proper authorities in a forcible manner as possible. To support the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States.Allied Sportsmen of WNY serves to unite (ally)outdoor sportsmen from several sporting disciplines (bow, shotgun, pistol and rifle target shooters, hunters and anglers)to promote the common good. Good Sportsmanship, preservation of our constitutional rights are promoted through social activity and education.
Any citizen of the United States, male or female, twelve years of age or upwards, who has not been convicted of a major conservation law violation and who subscribes to and complies with the rules and regulations of this organization as set forth in it’s Constitution and By-Laws shall be eligible for membership, providing that vacancies exist on the membership roles and is approved by the Board of Directors.>>>>More on Joining Allied >>>>