Membership Committee Minutes
2/8/2018 Meeting, at 5:30PM at the Allied Sportsmen Clubhouse
Present: Wayne Ali (firstname.lastname@example.org) , Nancy Blizniak (email@example.com) , Mike Matyas (firstname.lastname@example.org), Walt Senco (email@example.com), John Napierala (BOD), Bill Simmons (BOD), Joe Truty (BOD),
- Recap of Membership committee responsibilities.
- Section of chairperson was deferred to a later meeting.
- Thank you to the Board of Directors members present for their assistance and direction.
- “Try it You’ll Like It” New Membership campaigns for 2018 discussed.
- February 1 – April 30,2018
- May 1 – July 31, 2018.
- August 1 – October 31, 2018
- November 1 – January 31,2019
- Billing for “Try it You’ll Like It” New Membership campaigns for 2018 discussed
- The Committee will handle billing for current campaign dues due on March 31, 2018.
- The Committee will handle “Try it You’ll Like It” New Membership billings for 2018.
- Dues collected will be recorded and directed to Gary Wessel for recording and deposit.
- Billing for Legacy members (those on roster before the “Try It You’ll Like It” campaigns)
- Will continue to be handled by Tom Whiting, Membership Chair.
- New Member Welcome Handout (draft) was presented by Walt.
- Walt will consider editing and make copies available at the 2/14/18, general meeting.
- Ambassadors-Nancy expressed an interest in following up with new members.
- The Committee agreed with her interest.
- Database revisions will be done by Jim to automate Committee processes for billing and record keeping.
- The Membership Committee laptop needs a current version of Microsoft Office to be compatible with our Club computers. Wayne agreed to handle the upgrade.
- The meeting was adjourned at 7:30 pm. No future meeting was set.