Allied will be starting their PPC Indoor Pistol League on Tuesday January 10th 2017
2017 PPC Season
YOU MUST SHOOT 14 OUT OF 16 MATCHES TO QUALIFY FOR THE PRIZES.
********You can pay out if you do not SHOOT all the matches********
You need to shoot 16 out of 16 matches to qualify for the CASH. Listed below.. So make sure you don’t miss any matches or be sure to make them up so you don’t miss out.
Highest average 1st 2nd & 3rd place CASH
* IRON SIGHT
Highest average 1ST & 2ND 3rd place CASH
Highest Single Match Shot ……………Scope Class
Highest Single Match Shot ………….. Iron Sights
Most improved average ……………… Scope
Most improved average…………………….Iron
The cost of the matches is $10.00 this year. There will be a $10.00 league fee due by the February match from non- members to help support the new program
Shooting every other Tuesday Evenings at 6:30 PM. (2nd and 4th Tuesday)
- January 10th 1st match-_______ 2nd _______
- January 24th 1st match-_______ 2nd_______
- January 31st 1st match-_______ 2nd_______
- February 14th 1st match-_______ 2nd ________
- February 28th 1st match-_______ 2nd ________
- March 14th 1st match-_______ 2nd _______
- March 28th 1st match-______ 2nd_______
- April 11th 1st match – ______2nd ______
- April 25th 1st match -_______2nd ______
- Average for the season ____
- APRIL 25TH LAST SHOOT & PARTY
ALL SHOOTERS MUST SHOOT THE LAST NIGHT
Any questions on how the league works or on any cancellations due to weather call John Floriano at (h) 684-0990 (cell) 725-5822
If you have ever wanted to try your hand at Police Practical Combat shooting but didn’t want to shoot in a league, this is for you. The courses of fire are described in PPC league article. This is an informal league. Bring your gun, hip holster and ammo. Have fun and improve your shooting skill.
Informal League Shoot is every Wednesday at 7 p.m. beginning Jan 2nd 2013.
Handicap Scoring – Ladies, juniors and beginners are welcome, Allied has several NRA Certified Safety Instructors Available to assist.
- Firearms – any revolver or pistol capable of being loaded with six rounds, .32 cal or larger Ammunition – 60 rounds. Must be lead bullets in standard velocity only – no magnum/hot loads!
- Holster – straight draw hip holster (no cross draw or shoulder holsters permitted.
- Reloads – 4 magazines for auto loading pistols. – 3 speed loaders, loose ammo or dump pouches for revolvers
- Other equipment – Rug or ground cover, eye and ear protection
- Cost – $10.00 per match, “shoot a heads” permitted to range capacity, however shooters firings for the date have priority.
Course of fire will be modified course using the B-29 and B-27 targets
- Stage 1. 7 Yards 12 rounds in 20 seconds including mandatory reload (B-27)
- Stage 2. 50 Feet 18 rounds in 90 seconds fired 6 rounds kneeling, 6 rounds right side barricade, 6 rounds left side barricade including 2 mandatory reloads
- Stage 3. 50 Feet 6 rounds in 12 seconds (B-29)
- Stage 4. 50 Feet 24 rounds in 2 minutes 45 seconds fired 6 rounds sitting, 6 rounds prone, 6 rounds right side barricade and 6 rounds left side barricade including 3 mandatory reloads (B-29)
- ALL SKILL LEVELS WELCOME (OPEN TO NON-MEMBERS)
- HANDICAP SCORING
- .32 CAL (STANDARD VELOCITY) THRU .45 CAL (LEAD MID RANGE TARGET LOADS) ALLOWED
- LADIES TOO !!
- JUNIOR SHOOTERS WELCOME (14YR – 21 YR)
NRA Certified Safety Instructors available to assist our Junior Shooters.
Come out and enjoy the fun!!
- CLUB HOUSE (716-937-3615)
15 position, 50 foot indoor pistol range with a state of the art Air Handling System provides healthy environment. (Lead nose bullets only)