Changes enacted by the Board of Directors and Membership on October 11,2017 effective October 31, 2017
Member Classifications and Participation Hours (New October ’17)
- Â $30.00 one time fee and $90.00 in annual dues.Â Required Participation Hours are 15 hours per year.
- Age 70+ is a #30.00 one time fee and $50.00 s.Â Senior members Participation hours are 5 hours per year.
- Junior Members are for ages 18 – 25, dues are $40.00 per year and Junior Participation hours are 15 hours per year.Â Â A Junior membership covers all members age 18 â€“ 25 years old. Members under 18 years old will be included under family memberships. At age 21 persons have the option of a full membership or to remain a junior.
- Spousal MemberÂ $37.50 Â Â Â Spousal Participation hours are allÂ Â Volunteer hours.
- Immediate Family $125.00Â Â Family Participation hoursÂ are 20 hours per year per family.
- Military MemberÂ (Active, Retired) A 30.00 one time fee and dues for the 1st yearÂ are waived. Participation hours will be 15 hours per year.
Click here to submit your name and contact information for membership.
FAQ :Â Â All current member classifications will remain grandfathered. Going forward starting October 31, 2017 all those classifications will no longer exist and the new member classifications to include dues, participation hours will be installed. The anniversary dates for existing members will remain what they are now.
For all New Full Memberships who volunteer 10 Participation hours the 1st year, dues the second year will be $80.00. For all Full Membership who volunteer Participation hours of 15 hours dues will be $75.00 the second year.Â
A Junior membership covers all members age 18 â€“ 25 years old. Members under 18 years old will be included under family memberships. At age 21 persons have the option of a full membership or to remain a junior.
Â Note: For all current full memberships, dues will remain the same at $75.00 as long as participation hours are filled as indicated. For every participation hour not filled there will be a $2.00 charge. Example: If a Full Membership person does not complete all 15 participation hours there will be a $2.00 additional charge for each participation hour not completed. All other classifications will be charged according to their classification and Participation hours.
Â Note: The Board of Directors will from this time forward review annually the cost of living index and at that time will make a decision as to whether a cost of living adjustment to annual dues will be necessary to all Member classifications starting in 2018.
Note: Any and all membership classifications that areÂ unable to complete participation hours and or dues for whatever reason will need to seek a waiver from the Board of directors on a case by case basis prior to such time as annual dues are due.Â
Note:Â Participation Hourâ€™s examples: Gun Raffle Ticket Sales, Event assistance, club meetings, club maintenance, scoring, Chicken Barbecue, etc., etc.
NOTE: The $30.00 initiation fee will remain with these new Classifications. All current member classifications will no longer exist after October 31, 2017