This year we are including .22 Rifles and 5 shog Air Guns to compete too.
NRA Certified Safety Instructors available to assist our Junior Shooters.
Come out and enjoy the fun!!
For more information call or click here
15 position, 50 foot indoor pistol range with a state of the art Air Handling System provides healthy environment. (Lead nose bullets only)
Rules and Detalis
1. Teams- Teams will be made up of at least 6 but not more than 10 shooters . League shooters are not required to be members of Allied. If you do not have a full team , additional members may be assigned from the sign up sheet .
2. Type of Firearm- Any of the conventional handgun calibers ( handguns using rifle calibers will not be allowed). The shooter may use a different firearm for any given match. The shooter may not change firearms in the middle of a match. EX: May not slow fire .38 caliber and then fire .22 timed and rapid.
3. Ammunition- NO JACKETED AMMO ALLOWED. Only Mid Range Target Loads. No Hard Ball Ammo.
4. Course Of Fire- The course of fire will be the standard NRA gallery course.
10 rounds Slow Fire 10 rounds of Time Fire 10 rounds Rapid Fire
5. When to Fire- Matches will be shot on both Sundays and Wednesdays listed below. A shooter may fall behind two weeks at the start of the league , but must have four matches by week 3 and remain up to date . This will be strictly enforced. If a shooter falls behind- a score of O will be entered and a fee of $1.00 will be assessed. A shooter may shoot in advance, by shooting no more than twice in one day, unless time and space allow. A total of 14 matches will be needed for the league .
6. Fees- Allied members will be charged a fee of $5.00 for every match fired. The breakdown of this fee is $3.00 to Allied and $ 2.00 to the league kitty . Non Members will be charged a fee of $ 6.00 for every match fired. The breakdown of the fee is $ 4.00 to Allied and $ 2.00 to the league kitty. This kitty will be used for a party at the end of the league all shooters are encouraged to attend. A minimum of fourteen matches will be required to be eligible. Any shooter may shoot practice relays as long as time and space allow. An additional practice fee of $2.00 per relay for non members and $ 1.00 for Allied members will be imposed as long as at least one match relay is fired.
7. Scoring- A shooter’s targets may be scored by another league shooter or by range personnel. Averages are based on the first 3 matches and will change each week. Match 1,2, and 3 will determine the average for match 1 and so on. The handicap score ,which is the only score that determines a win, will be calculated with the shooter’s average by using the NRA Handicap book or by computer program. Scores and team results will be posted after the creation of teams after week three. We will strive to keep teams together but may become necessary to realign teams to equalize the number of shooters on those teams. Match scheduling depends on the number of teams signed up for the league. To be eligible for trophies and the party, you must shoot all 14 matches. To encourage new shooters, we will limit trophies to two per person.
8. Registration-and league shoots, Will be from 7:00 pm till 9:00 pm on Wednesday and 10:00 am till 1:30 on Sunday.